Senior PHP Developer
- The applicant must be well versed in PHP laravel, MySQL and Database Concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems
- Proficient with Swift (knowledge of Obj-C would be a plus)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, AV Framework, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards will be a plus
- Experience with complete app development cycle from developing and shipping applications to maintaining and scaling them
- Familiarity with implementing designs using Auto-Layout that looks perfect on every device
- Good understanding of SOLID Principles and clean coding pattern
- Fair Algorithm designing and implementing the ability
- Experience of React Native would be a plus
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
React Native Developer
Requirements: (React Native Developer)
- Ability to develop user-interface components and features using React Native.
- Building reusable front-end libraries and components
- Translating wireframes into clean and high-quality code
- Optimize code and components for maximum performance across all devices
- Thorough understanding of core principles of React Native, its popular workflows, and APIs
- Thorough understanding of front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Practical experience with ReactNative and Cross-Platform development
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with State management and Redux
- Able to build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms for all screen sizes
- Able to release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
- Be able to use code collaboration tools such as git on GitLab and GitHub
- Experience with iOS Development would be a plus
- Minimum 1 year of work experience of building real products
Business Development Executive
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of Website and Mobile App Development, Graphics Designing, UI/UX Design for smooth communication with clients
- Sound knowledge of IT terminologies.
- Confidence & ability to achieve sales targets.
- 1 year + experience
- Getting projects and making new clients for the company
- Making cold calls to explore new business opportunities and interact with clients
- Bidding experience on online freelancing platforms - (Upwork, Freelancer.com, Fiverr, etc.) will be preferred.