2 – 3 years Experience
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP programming
- Good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.