2 – 3 years experience
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong understanding of WordPress and its architecture
- Responsive Theme and Child Theme Development
- Plugin Development and Optimization
- Involvement in the planning and specifications for websites and plugins
- Development of integrations between WordPress and third-party application (API Integrations)
- Development within multiple server configurations, including – Development, QA, and Production servers
- Write light, clean, logical, re-usable and well-commented code
- Create Documentation for Operational Use
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Comfortable working as a team with the ability to clearly convey – ideas and solutions to problems and projects.